This is Me

 




My name is Alysia Wielinga. I lived in Orangeville Ontario all of my life until a few years ago when my dad got a new job at a Bible Camp in Rosthern Saskatchewan. 

Writing has always been a big passion of mine, it is one of the ways I can escape from reality, and just get my feelings or ideas down on paper. The thing I love most about writing is that there are no rules. You can write about anything and in any way and there are endless possibilities of where you can go. Growing up, I wrote little stories all the time and whatever I was feeling would get put into those stories. A few months ago, I realized that God has given me this amazing gift, and I want to use it in some way for His glory. I have always wanted to use my writing to help, encourage, or change people and what better way to do that than starting a blog! My goal for this blog, is to take my story, my feelings, and my beliefs, to hopefully encourage and help others who may be going through or feeling the same way I am.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Holy Land

A Mustard Seed Faith

Nicaragua, a trip of a lifetime - Week 2