Isaiah 41:10






So do not fear, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. “


This verse, is one of my favorite verses in the bible. It is short, but SO powerful. The first time I read it, it gave me a sudden feeling of hope and peace. This verse illustrates that God, no matter where you are or what you have done, God is always with you no matter what. He is never going to leave you, and walks beside you ever step of the way. When we know these truths, we do not have any need to be afraid of anything that happens, because our faith in God and the truth He gives us, can get us through anything. Whenever we do feel weak, or fall down, God is right beside us, and will pick us up, brush the dust off of us so we can try again. No matter how many times you have let down God, or walked away from Him, He loves you so much, with love we can never comprehend. 

He will always be chasing after us, helping us through every challenge we face on this earth. I took this verse, and planted it on my heart, and every time that I feel anxious, have a panic attack, or feel afraid, I would recite this verse in my head over and over, reminding myself of the truth, and it is amazing how it can change how you feel if you allow it to. Every time I go into a situation that makes me uncomfortable or is unfamiliar to me, I remind myself of this truth and it helps me to go into it with a new perspective.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Holy Land

A Mustard Seed Faith

Nicaragua, a trip of a lifetime - Week 2